Saturday, November 8, 2014

September and October Product Empties aka My Trash

First off I used a LOT of the samples I had set out to use, some went quick and some lasted the entire month...

Without further ado

Let's Begin
First picture first Red Cup of the season and I went big
Loved all of the Murad products I used.
Have already repurchased the Olay body wash and will again and again. Same as the Tree Hut scrub. I didn't repurchase the exact same shampoo. I had some really good coupons for Pantene (paid 0) so we are using Pantene now. Love love love the No. 7 cleansing water, it's not a necessary step in skincare but I love how it makes my skin feel and it smells divine. I'm almost finished with my second bottle and they last forever. 2 in 1 year is pretty good in my eyes. Now, I didn't use this everyday so I'm not sure how long it would have lasted had I used it everyday. But it still lasts awile







No comments:

Post a Comment