Sunday, November 16, 2014

Random Sunday Post


I worked at an auto manufacturing plant for 6 long hard sweaty years, the money was GREAT but boy did it ever take a toll on my body. At the end of my journey I just couldn't do it anymore, my body said 'Enough' I had injured my back, shoulder (surgery), elbow, finger, and broken finger. 
Stick a fork in me I was done. I just up and quit... No smart thinking on my part. I did have a 8 year old to think about but I was thinking about my poor aching body. Hindsight, I would have stayed and took a leave. My body and mind needed a break. 

With all that said haha I went back to school majored in Medical Information Technology. Can't find a job to save my life (in my field) I do have a job, just not using my major. It really sucks! I'm 43 and still looking everyday for a job in my field, I guess hospitals or Dr's offices don't like me. Insert sad face. But seriously, I think I'm kinda sorta likable. I'm funny, sarcastic (but funny), sweet as sugar southern gal and just cute as a button (that parts a joke) See, I'm funny!

Not sure the goal of this post is but inquiring minds might have wanted to know all of the above chit chat. Maybe? Probably not haha See, humor AGAIN   I'm stopping

Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment