Thursday, December 24, 2015

A letter to my grandmother in Heaven this Christmas

Dear Mammy,
         I miss you everyday and sometimes it feels like you just left us instead of 9 months ago. I know you are in a better place. Actually, I don't know, I assume and want to believe you are but noone on earth knows about Heaven. Which, I know you are in Heaven.

        This Christmas Eve I have really emotional and worried about you. I worry and wonder if you are lonely, are you cold, are you hungry, are you happy. I keep wanting and wishing for sign that you aren't any of these things. I wonder if you and my grandfather are together.

        Is this weird? Is this odd? Am I the only one that thinks these crazy thoughts, are they crazy thoughts?

        I know you still worry and watch over my mom, I worry about her too. I got her a Coach purse for Christmas. I just wanted to make her happy and she's kinda had a sucky year.

        Why can't you be with us still? Yes, I am still angry that God took you away. But, I'm not as angry as I was.

         In closing, I wish you all the happiness you so deserve. I love and miss you so very much.


P.S.

Your "little girl", Megan is now 18. Can you believe it??? I can't believe I have an 18 year old daughter (man I'm getting old)


Faith



No comments:

Post a Comment