Thursday, April 28, 2011

I admit I haven't been keeping up with the Royal Wedding news. My daughter informed me when it was taking place.

With having said that, I do not agree with all the negative comments "Why would I get up at 4" "They are no different than me"

NO ONE ASKED YOU TO WATCH THE WEDDING

I have set the dvr and will start watching when I wake in the a.m. I am eager to see her dress and I think it's a very romantic and rare opportunity to see a Prince or Princess marry. AWWWW just like a fairy tale.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith:

    Sorry I couldn't find an email for you either! I appreciate you contacting me about receiving 2 copies of Iain Reid's book. My winner was actually another reader - I contacted him and he has received his book. Perhaps you won on another site?

    ReplyDelete